Tenzing Advisors, LLC is a Member Firm of M Financial Group. M Financial is one of the nation’s leading financial services design and distribution companies, serving the ultra-affluent and corporate markets through an exclusive network of financial services firms. M Financial was founded on the principle that "off-the-shelf" products do not meet the needs of ultra-affluent and corporate clients.
Proprietary products are a natural fit for M Financial and a highly visible point of differentiation. However, proprietary products are only part of the value that M Financial brings to bear for its clients. M Financial Group is comprised of experts in the actuarial, product design and administration, legal, medical underwriting and practice management disciplines. Together, M Financial Group and its Member Firms have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, are creative and innovative, and are always looking for better ways to help their clients achieve their goals. M Financial has authored several white papers and studies on various topics, addressing many issues that are important to our clients and their advisors. With the partner carriers, M Financial can offer customized services for our clients, further enhancing our value and differentiation.
Proprietary Products: Along with traditional insurance company product offerings, our clients have access to a diverse selection of more than 20 proprietary life insurance product offerings from John Hancock, Nationwide, Pacific Life, Prudential, TIAA-CREF Life Insurance Company, and Unum. Each product is designed for, and is available exclusively to, the clients of Member Firms and their Affiliates. M proprietary products are priced based on M Financial's highly creditable database focused exclusively on the high net worth market place, reflecting the extraordinary mortality, persistency, premium volume, and high average face amounts of ultra-affluent clients. The results are passed through to our clients through lower product charges.
- M Financial's commitment to inforce management has provided significant performance enhancements, including the following specific examples:
- Since 1996 there have been nine pricing enhancements resulting from emerging, improved experience data applied to both new and inforce business.
- M Financial believes that performance and cost should be measured over the life of a product, not with the initial illustration or the first year premium.
- M Financial is committed to in-force policy management, the ongoing monitoring of experience, and passing along improved experience margins to clients. This commitment is unparalleled in the industry, and these improvements have had a positive and profound impact on M proprietary products.
- A 15% to 20% reduction in annual premium while still achieving cash value accumulation and coverage duration goals.
- A 45 to 150 basis point increase in cash value returns at life expectancy.
- This positive treatment has helped to offset market declines, keeping policies in force, and avoiding additional premium payments or policy lapse.
10 Chestnut Street,
Needham, MA 02492 Suite 7